"Methylated Spirit" Mug
Coffee/tea mug featuring a Soviet safety poster. Stay safe and warn your comrades!
"Do not drink methylated spirit!
Methylated (wood) spirit is a dangerous poison. It resembles drinking alcohol by taste and smell, but only a small glass of it is enough to blind or even kill. Nothing can counteract methylated spirit - it is designed only for technical purposes. Warn your comrades!"
Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or...something else (we hope not methylated spirit) – this mug is sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• White and glossy
Shipped from USA and EU.